Please click on my Babies

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!

Sunday, May 15, 2011

L A Banks is the BOMB

The first 3 of the series



Well if you didn't know you should have asked somebody!! SO here I am in ya face to tell u. This woman is a GENIUS. You know I don't even know who told me about the Vampire Huntress Legend but once I read Minion I was hooked. Now I said vampire and u might say ewww I don't like no stinking vampires but ha ha I bet you will like these books because Mama Banks take you on a thrill ride. From religion to deep down to your soul love these books have a variety of things that will have you and whom ever you turn on to these books in convo for weeks. Trust me when I tell ya. Now a lil about the story Damili Richards is the Millennium Neteru and she and her team of Guardians are here to save us from the worst of the worst come up from the realms below. I mean they even went down to get some that's how deeply they are committed. These books get deeper as the series continues they are def the books that will make you say hummm. I really want to know what you guys think so if you do indeed take my reco and read this series remember to come on back and let me know what you think.
BTW don't forget to check out her website for the BTB (between the books) excerpts these are just a lil taste of the VHL world to hold you over until the next installment and whoo some of them are def enough to hold you over if you know what I mean
Smilies


This one is my Fav the one that people on the bus looking at me like I was crazy and asking what book is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment