Please click on my Babies

Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today! Adopt one today!

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Covet The Fallen Angles J R Ward



So I bought this book like the week after it came and just could not get into it I tried and tried but no go. So I thought maybe the audio book and there it was the key I needed. So I just finished it and boy I am in these Angles are a trip and a half but I am a Black Dagger Brother groupie so I already know how the Warden gets down and boy let me tell you if you don't know she is a hot mess JR has way too many people talking in her head it's great to read her stuff. That is why i gave Covet so many chances because I like how she writes. So for me the set up was a lil slow but it was so worth it in the end I doubt the next one will be as slow since the story was established in this one. Overall I liked it and I am sure like the BDB I will grow to love it as the series progresses. So I say check it out it's worth the read or listen as it may be.

TTFN
HH

No comments:

Post a Comment